- 4/11/17 BOC 1001-A Energy Efficient Operation of Building HVAC Systems
- 4/12/17 BOC 1001-B Energy Efficient Operation of Building HVAC Systems
- 4/13/17 BOC 1002 Measuring and Benchmarking Energy Performance
- 5/16/17 BOC 1003 Efficient Lighting Fundamentals
- 5/17/17 BOC 1004 HVAC Controls Fundamentals
- 5/18/17 BOC 1005 Indoor Environmental Quality
- 6/21/17 BOC 1007 Facility Electrical Systems
- 6/22/17 BOC 1006 Common Opportunities for Low-Cost Operational Improvements
If you are unable to attend a course for which you have registered, you may substitute another person in your place, or transfer your registration to another date and location without penalty (within the year). Visit www.intboa.org to view a schedule of other dates and locations. No refunds will be provided for registrations canceled within 3 business days of the first course date. A $175 service charge will be assessed for registrations canceled less than 15 days prior to the first course date.
About Building Operator Certification
Building Operator Certification helps building engineers, maintenance supervisors and others in the skilled trades advance their skills in energy efficient operation of commercial buildings.
Since 1996 BOC® has advanced the performance of commercial buildings and the careers of building operators by providing a mix of classroom and hands-on training.
Enroll now to gain essential skills and a professional credential in energy efficient building maintenance. BOC training includes documentation of building equipment, systems and controls; benchmarking the building’s performance; updating occupancy profiles; reviewing HVAC systems and operation; and mapping the facility’s electrical distribution system.
Who This Is For
BOC Level I training is for those with two or more years of experience in building operation and maintenance, who wish to broaden their knowledge of the total building system. BOC Level II is primarily for operators who have been certified at BOC Level I and who want more advanced training.
Call or email Clarence Wieting at 208.258.3005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.